Future Releases
  • I hope the developer is okay.  Anyone know him in real life?
  • The developer has surely a lot to do, he is often not answering here for months. I guess his idea to give us a fine working, stable LXLE for really old machines - like mine^^ - and not going, like Lubuntu did, with the crowd and playing the "buy new, buy new every 4-5 years at least" game - is simply great. So we might get the next version in maybe a long time, but who cares? No security problems up to now, everything works fine... So, trinity, I guess if the developer had problems he would most probably tell so or close this site. Maybe we should not worry.
  • Hi,
    It was very long since your last post. Are you doing well? Are you working on 20.04 or directly going for 22.04? Can’t wait to see the next release of LXLE...
    Cheers!
  • Good morning "lxle",
    I hope you and yours are well and weathered the pandemic successfully.
    Since Ubuntu LTS 20.04.04 is due out this month or next, I thought a small donation would be timely.
    Looking forward to your next edition.  If another beta tester would be helpful, please let me know.
    Take care.
    Quad Core: Intel Core i5-3350P Kernel: 5.2.14 64 bits Mobo: ASUSTeK: P8B75-V; NVIDIA GT218 [GeForce 210] driver: nvidia v: 340.108 @ 1920x1080~75Hz; 3 WD HDs: 1TB, 320GB, 160GB
    25 distros bootable but LXLE and Voyager are the only Ubuntus I keep up to date.
  • legglegg
    PMPosts: 51
    I read somewhere that work may be concentrating on Mozilla projects. Both Seamonkey and Firefox have recent revisions released.

But, yeah - it would be nice to hear that things are still ticking post-pandemic.

Even the MyFundit window hasn't updated recently.

RL
  • mhbellmhbell
    PMPosts: 23
    Yes it would be nice if LXLE would drop in and say hello once in a while. Hope all is
    Well with him.
    Mel
  • ;)
  • His last visit was in june 2021
  • Check out image