Downloads and Support
- Download 32 or 64bit - Distrowatch / SourceForge
No DVD and can't boot from USB? Just use PLoP.
Need to reinstall or install new version? Easy Guide.
Minimum requirements: 512mb of ram and at least a P3 or better processor.
Since LXLE is really a respun Lubuntu, help and support is widespread and readily available.
- LXLE Specific Configuration: *README*, Forums, Blog
- Official Documentation: Docs , Wiki, Guides, Printers, Wireless
- Free Website Help: Ubuntu Forums, OneStop Thread, Ask Ubuntu
- Free Live Help: Lubuntu IRC, LXLE IRC, Screencasts
- Free Email Based Help: Lubuntu Mailing List, LXLE Mailing List
- Paid Support: Canonical
I am very impressed with LXLE. It worked great from the get go. When I bought the three XP Dell\\'s off ebay I tried half a dozen distros before LXLE. the first one to work effortlessly. connect to my wifi and use bluetooth. Great Job ~John